Feb. 7th, 2007 | 12:52 am
music: South Of Nowhere
okay, to say the least since the last time i have posted i have changed.
Mostly for the good but a little for the bad.
Highlight of my biig change was i graduated high school class of '06 baby!
I feel in love with my first REAL love and had my first REAl heartbreak.
He was/is my "best fwiend"
i never trused/ went through sooo much with one person in my life.
I never tell anyone i love them even when i really do.
i have problems with expressing myself.
He taught me how to express myself more.
He told me he loved me && i told him i loved him too.
We broke up.
We hated eachother.
We made eachother jealous.
We missed eachother.
We are friends again.
i really need him in my life although many of my friends including my mom think i dont.
He makes me happy hes there for me when i need him.
End of Story.
I got accepted to Collge.
I attended Post University in Waterbury, Ct.
I met a new boy.
turned out to be a player.
Met many new friends.
One became one of my closes friends.
They all taught me not to trust everyone.
They all taught me its okay to be mean sometimes.
Ive lost many friends since i started high school.
Im no longer REALLY good friends with steph&andrea and i miss them days.
Those days seemed like we were always having fun,
But really we were being young & stupid
My longest and best friend is in Iraq
Jason is my male best friend and "brother"
His girlfriend is an amazing person and probly would of never made it through a lot of things without her
Me and my ICE girls always know how to have a good time.
Mia & Mary & Katie.Anne are my longest known friends and prob will always be.
i have realised so many things and wish soo much that things dont go by too fast because being out of high school and realising how much things have changed just since the summer has ended and we all have gone and graduated and moved to other places, im scared/excited to see what things will be like at the end of this year.
Link | Leave a comment | Share
Feb. 7th, 2007 | 12:31 am
went to college! :)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
nahhh i didnt keep them this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
will sooon <3
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
STILL never been to another country
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Tiiiime to do whatever!!
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 10th graduation! obv, reason
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
going to college
9. What was your biggest failure?
pusing away my best fwiend
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
my 2006 toyota corolla :) my baby!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
katie anne urban for serving our country!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
devin corey dozz. blahhh
14. Where did most of your money go?
school, car, shoes, gas to and from CT & NH<3
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
visting home from school
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?. happier the happiest!
thinner or fatter?.fatter :(
richer or poorer?. same
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
worring what people think
20. How did you spend Christmas?
at home then to my aunts house for a niiice dinner
21. Did you fall in love in 2006?
23. How many one-night stands?
ha, good one.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Not gonna didnt read any
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and got?
My best fwiend backk! :)
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Pursuit of Happiness
31. What did you do on your birthday?
Had the craziest party EVER!!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I was pretty much happpy for the most part
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Usher ALWAYS! the star of Stomp the Yard. && Pooch Hall<3333
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The whole hurricane katrina thing
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
jehada&my other post girls
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
life goes on....
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
this time its for me.